Pajo’s Restaurants core values
- Integrity– “Doing the right thing when no one is looking”
- People first– taking care of our customers, team members and business partners
- Continuous Improvement- meet and exceed expectations
- We believe in having fun while taking care everyone around us
Not your average restaurant job. Not your average restaurant.
At Pajo’s, we believe in working hard, having fun, paying people well, and treating them with respect. We’re less like a job and more like a family – some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years!
We’re growing and we’re looking for friendly, hardworking people for each of our five locations, whether you want a stable part-time job, or a long-term career that grows with us. We believe in work/life balance, looking for better ways to do things, and rewarding smiles, initiative and effort. If you’re serious about working with us – we’re serious about working with you!
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are motivated and fun to work with
- Deliver great customer service
- Understand the importance of food safety and hygiene
In return, we’re offering:
- Part and full-time positions: front counter staff, cooks, managers
- Paid training
- Above average wages
- Extended health and dental plans
- Equal opportunity employment
Sound like a fit? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Postings
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.