Located right in Garry Point Park in Steveston.
We are located in the large grey building at the South East corner of the Park. There is lots of parking available in the parking lot and easy, ground level access to our location.
Hours vary – Call to ensure we are open!
12771 Seventh Avenue
Things to do while in Garry Point Park
- go fly a kite
- look at the fishermens’ memorial
- check out Scotch Pond
- bike along the west dyke to us
- visit the Gulf of Georgia Cannery
- go for a walking tour at the Steveston Museum
- visit Britannia Heritage Shipyards
- go whale watching
- hang out on the beautiful new boardwalk
- check out the fish sales float
- visit London Farm Heritage Park
- visit the Library or Steveston Park
- look at all the fish boats
- go beachcombing